Wednesday, November 23, 2011

A Couple of New Whip & Color Schemes

I picked up some neon green paracord the other day and have made a couple of whips with it now.  I put this five foot bullwhip together the other day as a Christmas present for a friend.  It is made using both neon green and kelly green.


I'm really digging the colors on this next whip.  This is my "Fire Whip."  It is a four foot snakewhip made with black, imperial red, neon orange, and neon yellow paracord.



Have a wonderful Thanksgiving and may it truly be a time of giving thanks.  "Offer to God a sacrifice of thanksgiving, and perform your vows to the Most High, and call upon me in the day of trouble; I will deliver you, and you shall glorify me" (Psalm 50:14-15).

Happy cracking,

~Ryan

www.happycracking.com

No comments:

Post a Comment