Thursday, December 2, 2010

Busy With Christmas Orders

Well, I'm busily cranking out whips for Christmas.  Currently I am booked through about the second week in January, even though I've been able to get out several whips lately rather quickly (well quickly for me that is).  I'm currently finishing a three foot snakewhip to send to Canada for a gal who has told me this is her first whip.  I think she's going to enjoy the final product.  The colors she chose were colonial blue and neon orange - and I have to say I really like this color combo.  Here are a couple of pics of the whip in progress...


This one is not the clearest resolution, but here's the belly being plaited.


In this shot you can still see the loop where the butt knot will be that I hang the whip by as I plait it and the five strands of paracord on the other end that I'll tie the transtion hitch with.  I took this one outside in the sunlight with my iPhone.

Anyway, I just thought I'd write a quick update.  Feel free to contact me with questions about my whips, whips in general, or about ordering.  Have a wonderful Christmas season.

~Ryan

http://www.happycracking.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment